Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Racket ball and stuff

Last week during Gym i was playing racket ball with a couple of friends. It was the first time I had ever played racket ball so I wasn't very good at it. And I'm sure it didn't help that we had like three different balls going at once. I also didn't have a racket to hit the balls with so I was having to use my hands. Needless to say I went home with a few bruises that day. I got hit in the head and twice in the leg, three times all together. I think i'll play again though.
Racket ball is a very fun game and i wish we could play it everyday in Gym. It's better than both basketball and volleyball combined! Other than racket ball everything in Gym stinks. I wish we could have horse back riding in gym, but i don't think that will ever happen so i'll just have to keep on wishing.
Speaking of horse back riding last Sunday me and my bestest friend in the entire world went on a trail ride. We have been getting a lot of rain so we had to go through a lot of big puddles. We went down this 4-wheeler trail and i went first and i took like one step into a puddle and a swarm of mosquitoes attacked my face. That is pretty much all that happened to me this past week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home