Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Grades

We got report cards today and I just found out that I will be grounded for the rest of my life. But that's ok I have no life anyways. I got 3 C's and an A. One of the C's was in web design because I can't design a web page for crap and it's so hard and ill never be able to do it.
On a happier note I had a horses how on Sunday and I did really good for my horse being out of commision for 10 months because she had a baby. It was a speed show and I got the fastest time i've ever gotten in the barrel race which is where there are 3 barrels and they are set up in a cloverleaf pattern and you have to go around all three and get a fast time. I got an 18.9 which is really good considering I normally get like 20's.
And as an ending I am very pleased to say that we are now miving on to Dreamweaver to create our web pages which is so much easier then having to type in the source code. I can actually create a web page now without freaking out but im still going to get my butt kicked for 3 C's. My mom expects way too much of me but no one wants to hear about my pathetic life so bye everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home