Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Finals

Finals are this week. The only one I am nervous about is this one because I am not very good at anything we do in this class. But I did manage to pull off a B in here and I have an A in Drivers Ed and a B in english but i don't know what I have in Algebra but I will find out tomorrow. My cruiseline group is going to be the best project ever! Our name is the best ever and our web sites will be the best ever too!
This is the last week of school before Christmas break and I am so happy because I am so ready to get out of school. I'm going ice skating on Friday and sometime during the break I am going to the movies with a few friends, so that should be really fun. And on Saturday my parents are having a Christmas party that a lot of my friends will be at so that shoukd be fun too. There will be a stall decorating contest and my friend Courtney and I are decorating 2 and we started last night and they look GRRR-EAT! I hope we win.
I really wanted a 4-wheeler for Christmas but I don't think I am going to get one because we cant afford it right now that is why i am trying to get good grades so I cant get what I want for Christmas. Well that is pretty much all that is going on in my life right now so I will try to keep writing in my Blog as much as I can even though no one really reads it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home